Digital Terrestrial Broadcasting
JITTER MEASUREMENTS "DVD-RAM Jitter Analyzing Technique"
Technical information on the members' site
(The following technical information can be seen by membership registration.)
Pickup evaluation equipment for next-generation DVDs
- New series "LE 9380 adjustment and evaluation equipment for blue pickup"
- Points to be considered as pickup evaluation equipment for blue laser
- Actual blue laser pickup configuration
Jitter measurement technology for Blu-ray Disc
- Jitter measurements conforming to Blu-ray Disc standards
- HF signal jitter measurement for BD-RE disc
- BD-RE disc (embossed HFM area)
- BD-ROM disc (HF signal)
- Block diagram of HF signal jitter measurement
- Why is the limit equalizer required?
- Others, Introduction of LE 1876/LE 1871
(*LE 1876: Discontinued)
About HDMI and LT 450
- Workings of HDMI management
- Present conditions of the world's digital interface
- What is HDMI?
- What are HDMI signals?
- HDMI versions
- HDMI 1.3
- What is EDID/HDCP/CEC?
- Introduction of LT 450
Monitor adjustment by SMPTE color bars
- What are SMPTE color bars?
- Adjustment by SMPTE color bars
- Monitor adjustment procedure (Chroma and Phase adjustment)
- Monitor adjustment procedure (brightness adjustment)
- Monitor adjustment procedure (contrast adjustment)
- Monitor adjustment procedure (final check)