- If possible, please include any Leader accessories (e.g. power cable) that were used when the problem occurred. This will allow us to better replicate the problem and repair the unit more quickly.
- Shipping fees are to be borne by the customer.
- Please note that the Company shall not be held responsible for damage during shipping.
- The Company shall charge a fee of US$100 as an inspection fee in the event that the customer elects not to go ahead with repair or calibration following product inspection. No inspection fee shall be charged in the case of repair and/or calibration work.
- Leader Instruments Corporation does NOT accept COD shipments. All international duty and fees must be paid by the sender.
- Once your shipment is received, our Technical Support Engineer will evaluate the condition of your unit(s) and may contact you for additional information.
- Based on this first evaluation, a representative from our company will contact you to inform you of the estimated cost and obtain your approval to repair the unit(s) or not.
- Unfortunately, at that moment, we cannot give you a final cost of the repair as there might be some unforeseen damage not noticed during this first evaluation.
- If your unit requires calibration, please ask us about the standard calibration fee. All calibrations are traceable to the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). Calibrations can only be performed with data, available for a reasonable price.