IP ANALYZER LVB440
Support ST2110 and ST2022-6
at dual 40 Gbps bitrate
The LVB440 IP packet monitoring device monitors multiple high-bitrate IP media traffic such as master control, line, production/news studio, etc., and demonstrates its power for quick troubleshooting and quality improvement.
It supports dual 40Gbps bitrates, ST2110 and ST2022-6 uncompressed and ST2110-22 (JPEG-XS) compression, and monitors streams from SD to 4K (UHD). Dual 60Gbps is supported by adding options. Packet analysis of uncompressed video and audio with microsecond precision.
By adding the JPEG-XS decoding option, you can evaluate video signals of streams compressed with ST2110-22 (JPEG-XS) using picture display, vector display, etc.
Using Widglets API – HTML5 video monitor, you can monitor video and audio of multiple IPs at the same time.
Up to 8 clients can simultaneously view the analysis data with a standard web browser, and it has been used for remote production from overseas at international sports competitions.
We provide real-time analytics solutions to broadcasters and network operators handling large volumes of streams, regardless of location.
- Eight users can access the LVB440 simultaneously, remotely (via web browser / HTML5).
- Video can be confirmed with a minimum delay of 2 frames.
- ST2110 and ST2022-6/7 IP standard compatible.
- ST2110-22 (JPEG-XS) measurement supported as standard, decoding available as software optional extra.
- Supports dual SFP 10G, 25G, 40G, 100G.
- Dual 40 Gbps support; dual 60 Gbps analysis bandwidth with additional software options.
- Check packet loss and jitter on both primary and secondary network lines.
- IP Jitter allows you to visualize changes in arrival time between two adjacent IP packets.
- Comprehensive error logging for up to 4 days, including packet loss.
- Check PTP lock status, grandmaster information, Clock Identity, time delay, ANC.
- Easily verify video streams available on the network.
- Various error settings such as phase shift voice error FEC packet loss, RTP packet loss, synchronization error, etc. are possible.
- Multiple packets can be monitored at the same time.
- Primary and secondary video streams can be checked by simply alternating tabs.
- Network status history recorded and displayed graphically for ease of troubleshooting.
- NMOS compliant for simplified automation and integration.
- NMOS SDP file acquisition, display and data download are available.
- Video, audio, and ANC packet status can be verified at a glance.
- Key statistics and alarming available including.
- Video format, number of errors, bit rate, packet rate, angle of view, frame rate, and color system compatible standards.
- Decoding functions are Picture display, Waveform display, Vector display, CIE Chart display, HDR display, Audio Level Meter, Audio lissajous, Surround display, and Loudness display.
- Video frame and packet capture function, up to 50 video frames and up to 10,000 packets.
- Measure primary and secondary packet delays.
- Visual alarm summaries.
- RTP error average, minimum / maximum per flow
- RTP frequency offset measurement
- IAT average, minimum / maximum per flow
- Bitrate average, minimum / maximum per flow
- PTP synchronization interval and out-of-range indication
- PTP setting function （ST2059）
- Average packet rate
- DSCP QoS parameter settings per flow
- Packet TTL per flow
- Monitoring bandwidth LVB440 standard
Dual configuration PORT-A: 40G, PORT-B: 40G
Single configuration PORT-A only: 40G
- Monitoring bandwidth LVB440 + 40G-OPT
Dual configuration PORT-A: 60G, PORT-B: 60G
Single configuration PORT-A only: 80G
- ST 2022-6
- ST 2022-7 Redundancy
- ST 2110-20 / 21 / 22(JPEG-XS) / 30 / 31 / 40
- AES 67
- NMOS IS-04 / 05/07
- PTP v2 SMPTE 2059 / IEEE 1588-2008
- Waveform monitor
- Vector scope
- Picture monitor
- CIE Chart display
- HDR Measurement display
- Audio Level Meter
- Audio Lissajous
- 7.1ch surround
- Loudness display
- Closed Caption (OP-47, CEA-608, CEA-708)
- Decode SCTE104 data and Display on the Picture monitor
- SONY SR Live Metadata Display
Widglets API – HTML5 video monito
- Simultaneous display of multiple full-motion/video/audio/vectorscopes
- Free layout by HTML5
- Uses flexible code embedded in HTML5
- Compatible with ST2110, ST2022-6 / 7, ST2059-2, NMOS
- Option list
Model number Product name Function LVB440-SER21 40Gbps-OPT 40Gbps can be added to support up to 60Gbps for dual and 80Gbps for single. LVB440-SER22 JPEGXS-OPT JPEG-XS decoding option.Can be evaluated using vector and image display. LVB-SW3 Software Maintenance 3-year software maintenance and version upgrade support LVB-SW5 Software Maintenance 5-year software maintenance and version upgrade support
- SUPPORTED STANDARDS
FORMAT Remarks ST2022-6 SDIoIP, encapsulated SDI over IP ST2022-7 Dual network parallel redundancy ST2110-10/20/30/40 SMPTE suite of standards for uncompressedflows of Video, Audio and ancillary data. SMPTE ST 2110-22 Compressed video. SMPTE ST 2110-31 AES3 transport containing uncompressed PCM audio or compressed AC-3/E-AC-3 audio OP-47/SMPTE RDD 8, CEA 608, CEA 708 Subtitles / Closed Captioning PTP IEEE 1588v2, ST 2059-2 (Multicast, mixed SMPTE w/o negotiation)
- CURRENT SUPPORTED VIDEO FORMATS
FORMAT COLOR SPACE SAMPLE STRUCTURE FRAME/FIELD RATE SD 480i YCBCR 4:2:2 8/10 59.94 576i YCBCR 4:2:2 8/10 25/50 HD 720p YCBCR 4:2:2 8/10 23.98/24/25/47.95/48/50/59.94/60 1080i YCBCR 4:2:2 8/10 50/59.94 1080p YCBCR 4:2:2 8/10 23.98/24/25/47.95/48/50/59.94/60 UHD 2160p YCBCR 4:2:2 8/10 23.98/24/25/47.95/48/50/59.94/60 4K YCBCR 4:2:2 8/10 23.98/24/25/47.95/48/50/59.94/60
All formats support Rec. 601. Rec. 709 and Rec. 2020 SDR. Additional formats to be supported in future software update.
- CURRENT SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS
Corresponding standard SAMPLE RATE BITS CHANNEL ORDERING SMPTE ST 2022-6 (SDI over IP) 48 KHz 20 Mono, Stereo, Quad, 5.1 Surround, 7.1 Surround 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz 24 Mono, Stereo, Quad, 5.1 Surround, 7.1 Surround 48 KHz 2-bit float from AC-3/E-AC-3 Mono, Stereo, 5.1 Surround, 7.1 Surround SMPTE ST 2110-30 (AES67) 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz 16/24 Mono, Stereo, Quad, 5.1 Surround, 7.1 Surround 88.2 kHz, 192 kHz 24 Mono, Stereo, Quad, 5.1 Surround, 7.1 Surround SMPTE ST 2110-31 (AES3 over IP) 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz 16/20/24 Mono, Stereo, Quad, 5.1 Surround, 7.1 Surround 32-bit float from AC-3/E-AC-3 24 Mono, Stereo, 5.1 Surround, 7.1 Surround
- NMOS SPECIFICATIONS
Corresponding standard IS-04(Discovery and Registration) IS-05(Connection Management) IS-07(Event and Tally) IS-09(System API) BCP-002-01(Natural Grouping) BCP-003-01(API Security: Communications)
- PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Item SPECIFICATION Operating Temperature Range 5 ~ 35 ℃ Operating Relative Humidity Range 8%~90%（non-condensing） Voltage AC 100 ~ 250 V, 50/60 Hz Power Supply 400W（Redundant PSU） Form factor 1RU ：43（H）× 437（W）× 503（D）mm Weight 20Kg (44 lbs)