Consideration for the environment is one of the important issues for a sustainable society
Leader Electronics considers the impact of all corporate activities, such as product development and manufacturing, on the environment, observes the relevant laws and regulations, and conducts business activities based on the following Corporate Behavior Guidelines.
We have also established green procurement guidelines to promote environmentally friendly products with our business partners.
Corporate Behavior Guidelines
- Continually improve our environmental management system and strive for the preservation of the environment and the prevention of pollution.
- Comply with environmental legal requirements applicable to our company and other requirements to which we subscribe.
- Establish environmental objectives and targets for the implementation of our environmental policy, and regularly review them.
- Develop environmentally friendly products, for example substituting environmentally hazardous substances with safe ones.
- Consider waste as a precious resource and process it appropriately.
- Publicize our environmental policy both inside and outside of the company to promote understanding of our environmental policy and raise awareness.